Total Pageviews

Friday, March 15, 2013

Don't degrade yourself!

Sometimes, when I hear about people willing to start drawing, I always hear the negatives first.  Such as:
"It is not that good"
"You can draw a lot better"
or "I'm getting ready to just throw it out"
FIRST! It should not really matter about how "good" it looks.  You're supposed to be looking for growth, rather than perfection anyway.  Drawing should be just for fun, really.  There is no need to bring yourself down.
Second... No -.- I do not draw better than you.  I've just, simply, had more experience with it.  Sometimes my drawings are terrible ._. I might not publish it on the website, but at home, I draw some torn up stuff. Ha ha. Lastly... Don't throw any drawings out (As I've previously said before)  You need to keep your drawings, no matter how hard it is for you, because it will help you to see your strengths and weaknesses in your artworks and help you to future success.

SO! that's about it. ^__^. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment